Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Resolution Post

"Life is beautiful...you should never be bored."

I am hearing a great deal about people's New Year's Resolutions. I have one problem with them, they are made only once a year. That is why I think they should be made more frequently. That is why I want to write about mine daily. Maybe I won't write about them everyday but I want to reflect on what I have or have not done most everyday. Here are some resolutions for the new year.

* Exercise More - such as at least walking more.
* Eat better
* Find things I like to read and complete reading it.
* Write more - like this blog, my journal and essays
* Write more lists and do them
* Clean something
* Prepare something - anything
* Be More Methodical about reading the news - while keeping it fun


Specific Goals
Buy a Microscope and make my own samples
Finish my model

Be more familiar with my records and new music

Play the Flute More - and play by ear more
Complete Aspernomine

Reading List
Uncle Tom's Cabins
Diary of Anne Frank

No comments: