Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Let's Check In

I'm checking in with a progress report.

Habits should the the theme of this blog. Making new ones and break old ones. It should be the theme of life.

I am taking a Spanish class. (As well as Psychology and calculus)
I am starting on a the second flute book.
I read a few magazines; Science News and Science. 
I cut a few articles out about medicine yesterday.
I ran yesterday. 
I sent in the draft for my paper.
I watched half of a classic movie "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"
I listen to some science podcasts this past week. 
I have been listening to some of my music that I haven't gotten to lately.

Habits should be a central focus.
Latency - the time between stimulus and response - should be shortened. I as horrible at this. It is called laziness. Maybe more lists can be made in chronological order.

It takes a courageous effort to break a habit. I always what to be working on my bad habits, always. I always want to be known, without a doubt, as the one who works harder and longer than anybody else.

No comments: