Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Follow-up 101408

I have been very good about not drinking Coke, if you don't count Coke Icees.
Everything else has not been so good.

So let's dismantle and evaluate thus far.
-First, Gatorade should be banned too. It also has high fructose corn syrup. Bye.
-I think I really only have four days to work with since the others I have work and class. I'm going to say to focus on those four days and the other three are dedicated to class for good reason.
-Everything has been getting done somewhat but on a slower scale. I have spent some time studying for the GRE and cleaning, just not the way I proposed.
-It's monotonous without television.

Here is my corrective action.
-More myself away from the desk with the television and computer to the other desk, with the light.
-Use my one hour block method - where I spent one solid hour working on something. I don't spend any more time unless I determine that after the hour. Either way, it's solid studying.
-Spend everyday with something new. Why should I wake up tomorrow? I need new things. Maybe pick a page out of a book and learn the page.
-Keep looking for graduate opportunities.
-Keep looking for volunteer opportunities.

No comments: