Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday the 27th

Initiative is the key. Maybe just one key that I lack.
Initiative is useful because once you start something, you might find that it was really short or easy to do.

I was good today about finding graduate opportunities and volunteer opportunities. I got to study a few different things including my new math book and a few pages out of my Calories book.

This month should have goals. (Like all other ones).

1. Drastically reduce coke/sugar intake. No eliminate, just reduce.
2. Follow up on leads to graduate school.
3. Spend time studying.
4. Spend time with my book, math book, chemistry book.
5. Spend time with my GRE book.
6. Drastically reduce TV, replace with records.
7. Do the right thing.
I'm going to mail that letter to the soldier and find somebody else to write to.

No comments: