Sunday, July 27, 2008

My "100 Things To Do Before I Die" List

I was thinking of the skills that I wanted to aqcuire and I thought of all thoses lists people make of all the things they want to do before they die. I wanted to use those as guides to tell what I wanted to get out of my life. I learned a few things.

First, I do just want to attain some goal. I want to live out that goal the rest of my life. I don't want to lose twenty pounds but live a whole life where I am fit, healthy and active. I also am going to leave out places I want to go, since it would just include everywhere.

First off, I can say some are attitudes I want to have every day of my life. Some being.

1. To be happy.
2. To not be cynical.
3. To be optimistic.
4. To aviod anger.
5. To always learn how to be better.

I think trying these is, as a start, is a moral way to live. Not totally, just the start though.

Skills are what I am looking to learn right now. Some include:

Learn how to play the flute.
Learn how to play the guitar.
Learn how to play the piano.
Learn how to sing.
Learn computer program languages.
Learn Mandirin.
Learn Spanish.
Learn how to fix and repair a car.

As far as living the life I want to live.

I want to be active everyday.
I want to be dilligent.

No comments: