Monday, July 21, 2008

The trappings of 072008



It's funny how total chaos at work and your room being completely cleared can help you forget your priorities. No, it's kind of sad really. 

Well this website is about keeping my priorities so lets start with the first. Three reason to be happy.

1. Life is hard. If it is not hard, you are not living it. I will look back on this and laugh. The injustice I face today will pay dividends tomorrow. 
2. I have the opportunity to go back to school. It look like it is getting easier and more affordable.
3. I am keeping my eye on the ball. I am still taking flute lessons and reading. I can do better. I can improve myself. 
4. I write about myself. I have this website and a journal. Being introspective helps me improve. 

I have had a bad week at work. A coworker has stopped being my friend and now is an enemy. That makes a crappy job into a nightmare job. But I will forge on, because I have goals to attain personally. Luckily none in the professional sense there. Here are some for tomorrow.

Run
Read Quiet Strength
Find a portion to master in Anatomy
Find a portion to master in Biology
Read a little about programing
Find an organizational method to schedule those tasks. 
Find time to become spiritually fulfilled.
Flute Lesson
Shopping
Plan for tomorrow
Buy Bob Marley Album

Find something that I will remember and not regret. 

For spiritual fulfillment, this might help. 

No comments: